I saw this recipe by @nutritious.cravings a long time ago and since then it’s a regular bake for me. These are super easy to make and are sooo good. You gotta try these if you love a good dunk or in between snack.
What you need:
• 3 cups rolled oats
• 1 ripe banana
• Chocolate chips as needed
• Dried cranberries as needed
• Pinch of Salt
• 2 tbsp nut butter
• 3 tbsp brown sugar (if needed)
How to make:
• Use a fork to mash the banana in a big mixing bowl
• Add nut butter, salt, sugar, oats and mix well
• Fold in dried cranberries and chocolate chips
• Line parchment paper on the baking tray and take a spoonful mix and set in a cookie shape using a spoon
• Preheat oven at 400F and bake for 15-20 mins
• Once baked, let it cool completely and store in an air tight container for 7-10 days.