These no bake strawberry vanilla mini ❤️ “cheesecakes” are absolutely delicious, so sweet, and just so easy! It’s the perfect summer dessert🍓
🧁 Get the recipe – Link in my Insta-Story and my highlights or DM me🔸@vegansweetss
🧁 Follow me @vegansweetss for healthy simple vegan, recipes
🧁 Tag a friend who would love this recipe!
🧁 tag #vegansweetss to get featured
Strawberry vanilla cheesecakes
• 40g hazelnuts
• 30g gf rolled oats
• 2tbsp cocoa powder
• 1/3tsp salt
• 80g fresh dates, pitted
• 100g cashews, soaked for 4+hours in water
• 50g coconut cream
• 2tbsp maple syrup
• 2tbsp coconut oil, melted
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 200g strawberries, fresh or frozen
• 100g coconut cream
• 1tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2tsp agar-agar
• 1tsp pink pitaya powder (for more color)
1. Make the base. Add hazelnuts, oats, cocoa powder and salt to a high-speed blender and pulse until small crumbs form. Add dates and pulse to combine. Divide base evenly between 6 silicone muffin moulds.
2. Make the vanilla layer. Drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender. Process until creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Add coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla (adjust to taste). Pour the filling evenly between the 6 moulds and place cold until set.
3. Make the strawberry layer. Add strawberries and coconut cream to a saucepan. Let simmer for a couple of minutes for the berries to thaw/soften, then use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add agar-agar powder, maple syrup and pink pitaya powder and bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly for 1 minute, then turn off the heat. Let cool off a bit before pouring the mixture over the