Who knew that having two smoothies per day could bring so many health benefits?! And in ONLY 21 DAYS!!
So, how does it work? Check the link and take the ➡️ “21 smoothie diet challenge”
How to make green smoothie with guava?
Guava green smoothie recipe with strawberries, banana and healthy spinach for breakfast. Enjoy the unique flavors and fragrance of guava, one of the best tropical fruits originated from Mexico or Central America. Guava has many good qualities and health benefits, fruit is loaded with vitamin C, vitamin A, niacin and it also contains folate.
Combine vitamin C rich guava with antioxidant rich strawberries and banana to make your perfect breakfast smoothie to energize your morning. We all know spinach has many benefits, it contains high niacin and zinc including vitamins A, C, E and K. It helps maintain good heart health.
1 Cup Strawberries
1 Cup Guava
1 Cup Banana
2 Cup Spinach
1 Cup Coconut Water
- Cut strawberries, banana and guava in small pieces to fill 1 Cup of each
- Add strawberries, banana and guava first in blender.
- Add two cup spinach in blender
- Add 1 Cup coconut water in blender
- Optional – Add superfood of your choice. I used almonds and Chia seeds for this green smoothie.
- Blend everything until content is liquefied.