Indulge in the ultimate keto comfort food with our Cheesy Chicken Bacon Casserole. This satisfying dish combines tender seasoned chicken, crispy bacon, and a medley of steamed broccoli and cauliflower, all smothered in a layer of melted cheese. With its rich flavors and keto-friendly ingredients, this casserole redefines comfort food while keeping you on track with your keto diet goals. Get ready to enjoy a hearty and flavorful dish that brings together the best of both worlds: comfort and a low-carb lifestyle.
2 lbs Chicken, seasoned, cooked & cut into small cubes
12 slices of Bacon, cooked & chopped
2 cups Broccoli
1 cup Cauliflower
2 cups Cheese, shredded (we used a Mexican style blend)
1 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
3/4 cup Ranch dressing
Salt & Pepper to taste (we also used spicy seasonings on the chicken)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam broccoli & cauliflower on stovetop until tender. Strain & run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, half the bacon, garlic, broccoli, cauliflower & half the shredded cheese.
- Add the ranch dressing & mix well.
- Transfer to a large baking dish & top with remaining cheese & bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
These steps will guide you through creating delicious and keto-friendly dish ,Enjoy!
Eating Keto is simple🥑🧀🥘.
– Fewer carbs
– More healthy fats
– Easy and delicious recipes
– Happy and healthy lifestyle choice
👉Join “Custom Keto Diet”. 👌Everything You Need for Keto Success. Simply follow Follow this link to get started! >> Custom Keto Diet