Salads can be a great addition to a keto diet, as they are typically low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats and fiber. The ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet that is designed to help the body enter a state of ketosis, where it burns fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates.
When making a salad on a keto diet, it’s important to focus on ingredients that are low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats and protein.
If you aren’t loading up on this EASY flavor-packed option, you’re missing out. 🌿💚
Add these ingredients to your next grocery shopping list and have a salad/appetizer/meal worth a million bucks. . Here is how I made it:
- I Started with some burrata cheese. This is essentially a big mozzarella cheesed filled with creamy cheese in the middle. So good.
- Topped the burrata with some basil pesto. .
- Added some more fresh basil on top.a into the other half.
- Added some fresh local tomatoes. Flavor is key here… so go for heirloom tomatoes, local tomatoes, or tomatos that smell good. Life’s too short for bad tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and whatever else you want on top. .
- Drizzle some delicious extra virgin olive oil on top. . Eat as-is with a fork, use some crackers, or if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, some sourdough or fresh bread would be super appropriate. . Hands down one of my favorite meatless options.
Eating Keto is simple🥑🧀🥘
– Fewer carbs
– More healthy fats
– Easy and delicious recipes
– Happy and healthy lifestyle choice
👉Join “Custom Keto Diet”. 👌Everything You Need for Keto Success. Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed.https://e8e50vtoiz55ktfsz3w9bw0y29.hop.clickbank.net