This refreshing and flavorful salad is perfect for a light and healthy lunch or dinner. Tender and succulent shrimp are steamed to perfection and combined with creamy avocado, crispy red onions, and shredded lettuce. The salad is then tossed in a zesty and aromatic cumin-lime dressing that perfectly complements the sweetness of the shrimp and the richness of the avocado. With just a handful of ingredients and minimal prep time, this salad is not only easy to make but also packed with nutrients and bursting with flavor. It’s a great way to enjoy the freshness of seafood and the goodness of vegetables in one dish.
1 lb. shrimp thawed drained and patted dry with paper towel
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 avocados peeled and sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ red onion sliced
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon Fresh cracked pepper
- To steam the shrimp, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the thawed shrimp to a steamer basket or mesh strainer and steam for 5-6 minutes until they turn opaque and cooked through.
- To make the dressing, use a bowl large enough to hold all the ingredients. Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper .
- Transfer the cooked shrimp on top of the dressing. Add the red onions and gently combine all the ingredients with the dressing in the bowl. Spoon mixture over the shredded lettuce and add the sliced avocados.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve at room temperature
Eating Keto is simple🥑🧀🥘.
– Fewer carbs
– More healthy fats
– Easy and delicious recipes
– Happy and healthy lifestyle choice
👉Join “Custom Keto Diet”. 👌Everything You Need for Keto Success. Simply follow Follow this link to get started! >> Custom Keto Diet