Indulge in a satisfying and keto-friendly delight with our Air-Fried Chicken Cutlet Salad. This recipe not only caters to those following a low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet but also delivers a burst of flavors and textures that will leave you craving for more. Packed with nutritious ingredients such as crisp romaine lettuce, juicy cherry tomatoes, protein-rich chicken cutlets, creamy avocado, and a hard-boiled egg, this salad is a wholesome meal on its own. Topped with a delectable homemade honey mustard dressing, every bite offers a tantalizing combination of tangy and sweet notes. Whether you’re looking to maintain ketosis or simply seeking a nutritious and delicious meal, this low-carb salad will become a favorite go-to option. Let’s dive into the recipe and relish the culinary pleasures of a keto-friendly delight.”
Air-fried chicken cutlet
romaine lettuce 🥬
hard boiled egg 🥚
homemade honey mustard dressing 🍯
I try to make chicken cutlets around here at least once a week both as part of a meal and for other purposes throughout the week. Not only are they good in a salad but also can be made into a quick chicken Parmesan, great on a sandwich or an easy chicken piccata to name a few. I make two different versions, air-fried or fried in oil the old fashioned way. Sometimes low carb sometimes not and here’s how I make them:
- For the low carb gluten free version mix together 1 1/2 cups almond flour with 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese along with 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper. and steam for 5-6 minutes until they turn opaque and cooked through.
- In a separate bowl beat one egg with 1/4 cup of milk. Slice one pound of boneless skinless chicken breast into 1/4 inch thick pieces. .
- Coat each chicken cutlet with egg mixture then into the dry mixture being sure to fully coat the chicken as much as possible.
- pray the insides of your heated air fryer set to 400 F with oil spray and place the cutlets without crowding into the fryer.o and serve at room temperature
- Make in batches if needed. Spray the tops of the coated chicken with more oil spray and cook for 15-20 minutes flipping half way through until your desired crispness.
Eating Keto is simple🥑🧀🥘.
– Fewer carbs
– More healthy fats
– Easy and delicious recipes
– Happy and healthy lifestyle choice
👉Join “Custom Keto Diet”. 👌Everything You Need for Keto Success. Simply follow Follow this link to get started! >> Custom Keto Diet